A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Mr Kitly has collaborated with Décor to create this original range of exclusive colours. Made in Melbourne
Size: 250mm pot (250mm w x 210mm h – 150mm planting depth)
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it’s time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don’t be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well – especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don’t need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
Store Pick Up
Free collection from the nursery is available between 9-5 everyday. We will send you an email when your order is ready for collection. Usually within 24 hours.
We offer complimentary delivery within 10kms of Albert Park for orders over $200.
For smaller orders there is a $20 fee and we usually can work within a same day to two day schedule depending on your location.
For deliveries further than 10kms please call the nursery to discuss costs.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us via email@example.com so that we can endeavour to make you happy. Requests for returns or exchanges for retail items must be submitted within three days of you receiving your items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as plants cannot be returned without any reasonable reason.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Return shipping of items (Change of Mind)
Return shipping cost on change of mind will need to be covered by the customer
We are only able to refund the returned/exchanged items once we receive them in the same condition as when they were sent and with original packaging intact (if applicable).